Tuesday, December 17, 2013

WSPTA Outreach Skills Training Evaluations

Here’s what some of the attendees had to say about WSPTA’s Certificated Outreach Skills Training Session held this past weekend at Highline Community College:  

  • “It exceeded all expectations!” 
  • “Just wanted to thank you for such an informative and fun weekend!!! I did learn A LOT!”
  • “Thank you for putting this together. It was well planned and made the time fly by! I truly was inspired to do some ‘shakin’ in my region!!” 
  • “You really put on a fantastic event, really, it was awesome. I took away so many tidbits and it makes me want to do more, do it better, and not just for PTA, but for work. Great reminders how people should be treated. Hats off to you!” 
  • “Thank you for sending us to this Outreach training. It was rewarding and engaging. We hope and intend to deliver some quality results based on this training. We recommend this to anyone involved in WSPTA.”
  • “You hit that training out of the park, and it was so appreciated. It was absolutely worth it, and I can’t thank you enough for that!” 
  • “The Skills Training was a very exciting and innovative approach to equipping and mobilizing the Regional Teams!  It was a pleasure to work with your groups.  I am highly inspired by their thoughtful action plans and look forward to hearing great things as they move their work forward.”